Sharing the Peace: How did someone bless you (whether they knew it or not) so that you smiled
· The music this Sunday!
· People stepping up to help others getting to church.
· “Family” from all ages – from ancestors to present day family.
· Those who wished us happy anniversary.
· My grandchildren’s smiles.
· I was blessed being able to sit again with all of our favorite church pew neighbors.
· When our first grandson made a delicious pizza meal from scratch before we left their home.
· Moments of connection with grocery or check-out clerks who cared enough to really ask how others are doing, just a few moments of connection with other strangers blessed my otherwise isolated days.
· I was blessed by a student who made me a cross necklace – not knowing I am a Christian.